New webclient in Portal2

Hi
We are still on 6.14, but with the new portal2, I still see that any included flow (a button) from the portal2 is presented with the old web client interface. Will this change in the future?

/Karl

Hi,

Firstly, I suggest upgrading to version 6.15. It boasts numerous new features, with the most significant being the extensive performance enhancements: Novacura Flow 6.15 – A significant performance improvement that you must see! – Novacura

Some of the new features in 6.15 : Novacura Flow 6.15 and New Portal - RELEASE! – Novacura

To answer your question; If you install the latest Portal 2 (2024.3) it might set the new Client by default, I’m not sure. Try it out. If not, here’s how you activate it: [2023.3 | Flow Help (novacuraflow.com)](2023.3 | Flow Help

Should you need help with the upgrade, feel free to reach out, and we’ll gladly assist you. :slight_smile:

Br

Hi

Thanks for this, then we try to update to 6.15.

One question, we have the New web client onprem in docker container, as we run the Flow server onboard our vessels. Will this work if we enter the correct local address aswell?

/Karl

Hi,

I suggest you place a ticket to our Customer Support to make sure. I would have to investigate the technical requirements. By sending the request to our Support the ticket will be routed to the correct resource within Novacura, whether that be a consultant that have worked with you or a technical resource.

Novacura Customer Services - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)

Br