Html2pdf coverter

Hi Gurus,

I was trying to use HTML2PDF connector and seen the CSS and related html default codes are there.
But somehow I’m not able to generate and algin properly multiple fields in PDF using page break.

My requirment is as below.

Table 1 Data Table 2 Data Table 3 Data Table 4 Data Table 5 Data
TEMP_SUPPLIER_ID TEMP_SUPPLIER_ID TEMP_SUPPLIER_ID TEMP_SUPPLIER_ID TEMP_SUPPLIER_ID
LINE_NO LINE_NO LINE_NO COMM_ID CASH_CAPLITAL
PROJECT_NAME SUBCON_CR_NO EQUIP_TYPE VALUE TEMP_SUPPLIER_ID
CUSTOMER SUBCON_NAME MANUFACTURER_NAME DESCRIPTION VOL_OF_SHARES
CONSULTANT SUBCON_CONTACT QUANTITY VALID_FROM SHARE_VALUE
COST_CONSULTANT SUBCON_EMAIL CAPACITY VALID_TO BANK_NAME
PROJECT_VALUE MANUFACTURE_YEAR NAME ACC_NO
START_DATE REG_NO METHOD_ID BRANCH_ADDRESS
END_DATE APPROX_VALUE TEMP_SUPPLIER_ID BRANCH_CONTACT_NO
COMPLETION_DATE VALUE_PER_METHOD BRANCH_EMAIL
LINE_NO

I need to show respective columns in each page of PDF where respective table can have multiple data.
Now request you to please help me to align thsi in PDF .

Thanks in advance !!

Hello Bhaski,
I am a bit unsure what you are trying to achive. I saw that you have access to our Flow 6 training in EdApp, have you tried reading the chapter called “Html to Pdf Connector”? It explains the connector and shows some code that displays data in a table in HTML.

Let me know if this helps or if you can explain in a different way what you need help with.

Best regards,
Stina

Hi Stina,

Thanks for the reply.
Actually I understand how to use this conenctor but not able to align the column data in PDF.Data is going beyond marigin in PDF and overlapping.

Need help in this.

Regards,
Bhaski

Generally, you need to use HTML/CSS to control the layout. Have you tested your HTML/CSS with relevant data to ensure that the output is what you expect?