HTML Advance Details For Portal

Hi All,

I am Tring to Create a UI Using HTMIL Advance In Portal.

But I Don’t have in detail information about this, May I Now the Possibility Using This.

And if possible, can you able to share some Example UI Designed Using HTML Advance.

And Also, When I write a HTML statement in the body the data seems to be repeating, can you share me a Solution on this.

Regards,
Santhosh

Hi Santhosh,
Here is some inspiration of what is possible:

In both of them (the table and the buttons) I write the html in a flow (datasource = workflow) and add the script as a variable in the Body section (i.e. {HTMLscript} ). Reason for not writing it directly in the portal is to have the change history functionality.
First three buttons go to different portal pages, last one triggers a machine flow and then refreshes the current page.

In flow, I write the script in a script step, like this:
let WorkingTbl = table(HTMLscript);
set WorkingTbl = WorkingTbl &
[
HTMLscript:
' '&
'<a style=“position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 30px; height: 60px; width: 250px; border-radius: 6px; outline: none; '&
'padding: 15px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; color: black; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold; '&
'background-color: #f3a98eff;” ‘&
‘href=“http:// server:port /Novacura.Flow.6.client.portal2/?page=tPgNbEgF”>Larm
’& UncategorizedCount &’ st '&
' ’
];
return WorkingTbl;

Reason I use ’ ’ and & is for the readability in flow; a bit annoying in setup, but helps a lot for the next person reading the code.

Good luck with your UI design!

BR,
Jessika

2 Likes

code: