Upload image from Local to the workflow

Hi Team,
I want to upload image (.png) file from my local and that I want to store as record in my workflow. Could you please tell me the process for doing the same.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

In a user Flow? If yes, check out the file gallery component of the user steps : File gallery | Flow Help (novacuraflow.com)

Actually, I want to fetch one image from my local and that I want to paste in the pdf(using html to pdf converter). But for that in flowhelp it is written to first fetch the image as record and then to proceed forward. Accordingly I did but I am not able to see the image in the pdf. I am attaching the screenshot for the reference.

Hi,

I see. have you read through the help section on the topic.? The file record is to be used as a signature. inserting other images have a slightly different approach to it.

Here’s the section on images:
Html to PDF | Flow Help (novacuraflow.com)

Hope this helps.

In order to grab a local photo that is not located on the Novacura server, you have to upload it using the File Gallery user step. Or, if it is an image that will never change, you can convert the image to base64 using an online tool and copy that data (just Google image to base64).